Joining us as a CoE Specialist within our SAP practice focusing on IFRS16 you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
Manage the IFRS16 Solution Design.
- IFRS16 Solution & Innovation Roadmap
- Provide input to the commercial and technical Enterprise Systems roadmap planning with regards to IFRS16
- Ensure alignment with the key stakeholders including all relevant group functions and local markets
- IFRS16 IT Demand aligned with global IS Strategy
- Review submitted requirements specifications and to perform initial high-level business and feasibility analysis, validate across products/stakeholders in order to eliminate duplications or create inconsistencies
- Analyze the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed from the SI to fulfil demands in order to rationalize spend
Support Programme management:
- Engagement management with key stakeholders (local Markets, Suppliers, FinOps, Service Integrators):
- Ensure all Finance Demands are aligned with the Project EVO roadmap and approach and no impacts on IFRS16 solution in place
- Proven Capability to implement, maintain and improve large scale, complex finance solutions for multi-functional, multi-system, multi-national Telco organizations.
- Strong functional experience in SAP and mostly for RE-FX and Asset Accounting modules. Hence, SAP RE-FX in-depth knowledge is a must along with integration points with Asset Accounting and Special Purpose Ledger modules.
- Good communication skills & able to handle and manage effectively issues with Local Markets.
- In depth knowledge of Finance systems and business processes and software development lifecycles.
Strong consulting experience especially in SAP Finance and ability to communicate clearly with business stakeholders.