Delectus Consulting are seeking an experienced Oracle Solutions Analyst to oversee the growth and development of a range of Oracle solutions, playing a key role in the development of applications from a technical and functional standpoint.
With our client you will:
• Work in an Oracle Centre of Excellence to support solution architecture and implementation activities across the Oracle Hyperion EPM landscape that conforms to Oracle best practices.
• To support the existing and future demands and change requests arising from the Integrated Planning (VIP) platform across 23 local markets and group functions in alignment with key strategic initiatives for Digital Telco and EPM 2020
Apply if you have:
• Expert knowledge in all of the following key areas: Oracle Hyperion Planning, PBCS, Essbase
• Desirable Knowledge in the following key areas: HPCM, HFM, OBIEE, BI Analytics
• Proven ability to implement large scale and complex Oracle solutions for multi-functional, multi-national organizations• Previous implementation experience of significant implementations of OHP and PBCS. Strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and System Integrators to articulate proposed solutions and impacts
• Knowledge and application of Agile delivery methodologies• Detailed and extensive knowledge of all Oracle Hyperion Planning Modules
- Life insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent